Naruto Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is all about Naruto.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naruto's Jounin exam adventure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hokage Naruto

Hokage Naruto

Number of posts : 19
Village : Hidden Leaf Village.
Warning Bar :
Naruto's Jounin exam adventure Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Naruto's Jounin exam adventure Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-20

Naruto's Jounin exam adventure Empty
PostSubject: Naruto's Jounin exam adventure   Naruto's Jounin exam adventure EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 1:09 am

Chapter 1: Naruto's in Training.

It was a nice day at the leaf village as Naruto Uzumaki is at the Leaf Village orest with Hinata until the Anbu appeared as they announced "Naruto Uzumaki you have been called to enter the jounin exam and in the chunnin exam arena is your first opponent plus You might get to face off with Garaa in the final exam to seeif you can recieve the rank of Hokage" then Hinata smiled at Naruto as Naruto Replied "OK I'll be there right now so who is my opponent".

After Naruto spoke Naruto teleported to the chunnin exam arena as Hinata cheered "Father your my boyfriend Naruto Uzumaki's jounin exam opponent?" then Hiashi replied "Yes Hinata I a Naruto's opponent and Naruto you may have defeated my nephew Neji even when he used Hyuuga clan tai jutsu but you will see me even more tougher for you to defeat" so Lady Hokage announced with Kazekage Garaa "Let the Jounin eexam begin".
Back to top Go down
http://uzumakiclanforum.forumup.us/index.php?mforum=uzumakiclanf
Sasuke
Admin
Sasuke

Number of posts : 96
Village : Leaf Village
Warning Bar :
Naruto's Jounin exam adventure Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Naruto's Jounin exam adventure Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's Jounin exam adventure   Naruto's Jounin exam adventure EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:53 am

Intresting can't wait til next chapter!
Back to top Go down
https://narutoisland.forumotion.com
Hokage Naruto

Hokage Naruto

Number of posts : 19
Village : Hidden Leaf Village.
Warning Bar :

Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's Jounin exam adventure   Naruto's Jounin exam adventure EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:36 pm

After Tsunade announced to everyone with Garaa the fifth Kazekage "lets the jounin exam begin" Naruto dashed right over at Hiashi Hyuuga as Naruto perfors a hand sign as Naruto yelled "Shadow Clone Jutsu" which six Naruto shadow clones appeared a attacked Hiashi Hyuuga as they readied the real Naruto for Naruto's famous Uzumaki Mirage until Naruto Successfully Uzumaki miraged Hiashi which Hiashi was nearly defeated until Naruto landed Hiashi Hyuuga with a Dymanic entry causing Hiashi Hyuuga to be temporary knocked out as Kazekage announced "The winner of this match and the ninja who is now promoted to Jounin rank ninja the Kyuubi sage aruto Uzumaki" so everyone of the leaf village cheered as Hinata kissed Naruto for his victory knowing that Hiashi Hyuuga was extreamily close to defeat Naruto.

After Hinata kissed Naruto Hinata bent on one knee with a ring on her hand as Hinata romanticly asked "Naruto will you marry me?" which Naruto smiled victoriusly happy that Naruto replied "Yes Hinata I will marry you and I will make you my wife and my future mistress" so everyone walked out of the Chunnin exam area with Naruto as everyone cheered "Congradultaions for your win and Hiashi will see you at his house aka your home" then Naruto carried Hinata back as deep inside Naruto Kyuubi felt what the true feeling of happiness that Kyuubi gave Naruto the power to fully control the nine tail fox form knowing that it is perfect to protect the leaf village as Naruto will be hokage.
Back to top Go down
http://uzumakiclanforum.forumup.us/index.php?mforum=uzumakiclanf
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's Jounin exam adventure   Naruto's Jounin exam adventure Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto's Jounin exam adventure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Island :: Community :: Naruto Stories-
Jump to: