Naruto Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is all about Naruto.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character Registration

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasuke
Admin
Sasuke

Number of posts : 96
Village : Leaf Village
Warning Bar :
Character Registration Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Character Registration Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

Character Registration Empty
PostSubject: Character Registration   Character Registration EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 3:30 pm

This is where you get you character registered.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoisland.forumotion.com
Sasuke
Admin
Sasuke

Warning Bar :
Character Registration Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Character Registration Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration   Character Registration EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 1:54 am

For the ones that don't get what to do here is my character sheet:

Character sheet:
RP name: Uchiha Bradley
Height: 140 cm
Personality: Quiet and shy when in big groups or people I don't know very well. Not friendly to people I don't know. Stuburn but no completly.
Appearence:
Character Registration 45fe392
Nindo: Great ninjas aren't born, the're made.
Village: Leaf Village
Clan: Uchiha Clan
Specialty: Ninjutsu
Inventory: Kunai, shuriken, paper bomb, senbon.
Weakness: Genjutsu
RP sample:
A kunai flew straight at my head, I dodged with it niping my ear. 'Hehehe you really plan on killing me?' Mizuki said. I threw a kunai back he dodged easily. 'Im not going to lose!' I said 'Shadow clone jutsu!' (4 clones) The 2 on the left and 2 on the right jumped up in the air while the one in the middle kept running at Mizuki (The real me is on the far right) Mizuki jumps and throws shurikens at the at the the clones and me. It gets all of them except me, I block the shuriken with a kunai. The fourth one jumps and punches but Mizuki deflects it and counter attacks with an upper cut in the stomach. Then he looks around but I'm no where to be seen. Just then I leap out of a tree and kick him in the face, but he grabs my leg and swings me around and throws me at a tree. 'Hahaha, pretty much the whole battle was a distraction', I said 'What?' Mizuki said. 'Thats right. I used a clone to put a paper bomb on every tree surrounding you. Then I ran and jumped onto a tree Mizuki went to run but a kunai was thrown in front of him. 'It's pointless, I have a clone in every tree around you, you can't escape", I said. Then the trees fall down as the paper bombs explode. "That was easy", I said. "Oh really", I heard a voice say. It was Mizuki's. "What!? I said. "Where are you?" Here! Mizuki yelled. He appeared behind me and did a side kick to my back, then threw 4 shurikens at my back. I landed on the ground. Mizuki was standing 2 metres in front of a tree. I threw a kunai with a paper bomb around it at the bottom of the tree. "Haha you missed", Mizuki said. "No", I said. Then suddenly it exploded and the tree fell down on top of Mizuki. "Finally My revenge is complete", I said

Jutsu list:
History: (Working on)
Back to top Go down
hell boy

hell boy

Number of posts : 49
Warning Bar :
Character Registration Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Character Registration Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration   Character Registration EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:01 pm

Ok thanks.

This is Blake Knox He can have an unpleasant temper so do frustrate him!

Name: Blake Knox

Height:135cm

personality: Loud at times brave would do anything for his friends proud

appearence:Character Registration 750e735
Nindo:Every action has a consequence. Or. Actions speak louder than words.

Village:Sand Village

Clan:Hatakai Clan

Specialty:Ninjutsu & Taijutsu.

Inventory:Kunai, Paper Bomb, Shuriken, Senbon

Weakness:Strength attacks.

Jutsu list: Ninja academy transform jutsu, Ninja academy clone jutsu

History:Suffered massive Concussion (no memory)
Quote :
Quote :
[quote]

Last edited by hell boy on Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Admin
Sasuke

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration   Character Registration EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:17 am

Hell Boy just a few things: 1. Air village. Im not sure if that exists and you have to choose out of the five I wrote in the character sheet because they are actual villages and have kages leading them (may change) 2. Ok those air attacks, are they made up? if so go to the jutsu registration section. 3. The inventory, when you choose weapons there unlimited. One more thing you missed out on the RP sample.
Back to top Go down
hell boy

hell boy

Warning Bar :
Character Registration Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Character Registration Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration   Character Registration EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 10:57 am

is the role play example how where actually how where going to be doing this role play thing?
cause if it is theres not much of a point.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Admin
Sasuke

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration   Character Registration EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:27 am

Youll have to rephrase but i think i no wat u mean. I do it so I know that you actual understand how to RP.
Back to top Go down
hell boy

hell boy

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration   Character Registration EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 11:39 am

this is my role play example:

I WAS GOING HOME FROM MY MISSION WHEN A POISON SENBON WHEN RIGHT INTO MY

HIP "AAHH!" i screamed "Haha I finaly got you,that poison will slowly take your stamina until you

have so little that you will DIE!" "oh really,you will be dead before I die!" and then i through A

barrage of senbons and shurikens he dodged them all "hahaha you will have to do better that

to beat me! aaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!" he screamed there was three senbons in his back and four

shurikens in there. "ha ha ha i wont lose to YOU!" POOF! he burst into a block of wood "darn

meh at least I know where you are ha ha" then I through my sharpest kunai shuriken and

senbon all with 3 explosives on them... CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!! everything

exploded " *pant* *pant* *pant* I. just. made it. I past out...
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Admin
Sasuke

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration   Character Registration EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 10:27 am

Ok its approved, ill let that RP sample past, but the justu list leave blank 4 now and choose one of the 5 villages stated in the chracter sheet.

1 thing that i forgot b4 u battle: u need to get ur avatar finished b4 u battle and u need to upgrade the jutsu bit with wat i Pmed u and also upgrade the village bit

Last edited by Bradley on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ninja Aidan

Ninja Aidan

Number of posts : 15
Warning Bar :

Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration   Character Registration EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:14 am

rp sampole. I was on my way home from a misson when i as attacked by sound ninja. i didn't know what they wanted, i was hit in the neck by senbon... i was knocked out. when i got home my mum and dad where dead.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Admin
Sasuke

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration   Character Registration EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 1:54 am

1. wheres the name: gender: Village: ??? and the RP sample is way 2 short...i told u at school 2 paragraphs...doesn't any1 read the comments on the side of the character sheet? and the start of it is pretty much wat hell boy wrote 4 his. Plz edit ur post
Back to top Go down
hell boy

hell boy

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration   Character Registration EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 3:54 am

i agree i call copyright! lol but i do! dont copy aidan!
Back to top Go down
Ninja Aidan

Ninja Aidan

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration   Character Registration EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:34 am

name: Aidacaru Orinoko

height: 141 cm

personality: quite, cool

appearence: Character Registration 60fb869

nindo: this is my world, I'm just letting you live here

village: leaf

clan: Orinioko

specialty: taijutsu, fire style jutsus

inventory: kunai, shriken, paper bombs

weakness: water jutsus

rp sample: I was traning at a top secret location when i was attacked by a sound ninja. He went to punch me but he mist. then all of a suden i felt sick, so sick i fell to my knees. I had a high fever and I was swetting buckets. I felt disseie and blacked out.
I woke up and I was in hospetal. I got up the next morning peaple where acking what hapened. (I've never told anyone)
2 days later I fourt Sasuke over coolest in the Academy, I lost baddley man that brage hert.

jutsu list: Academy transform, Academy clone jutsu, fists of fury

history: I was born in the leaf village and ever since 6 I've been the coolest kid in the Academy, after Sauke of corse.
Naruto is a real idiote he always pranks the Hokage, were not aloud to talk about the 9 tailed fox with in him, he could here and blow at any time.
I'm 12 now and the entire class is taking the final test to get to Genin.

Last edited by Ninja Aidan on Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Admin
Sasuke

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration   Character Registration EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 8:23 am

Ur clan hasnt been approved go to that section 4 more details. RP SAMPLE AT LEAST 2 PARAGRAPHS.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Aidan

Ninja Aidan

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration   Character Registration EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 8:46 am

yep ok thanks
Back to top Go down
hell boy

hell boy

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration   Character Registration EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 6:21 am

i think thats pretty good aidan even though it a bit short hey did you like mine aidan?
ps i might not be 100% at ninjutsu tonight because i did a backflip and smashed my shin on the edge. lol i got a bruse
Back to top Go down
hell boy

hell boy

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration   Character Registration EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:10 am

Character Registration 750e735 this is Blake Knox.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Admin
Sasuke

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration   Character Registration EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 11:56 am

Well done its approved.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Admin
Sasuke

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration   Character Registration EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 2:31 pm

HELL BOY U NEED TO EDITED UR JUTSU LIST. Ok from now on wen u post a character sheet it MUST be complete.
Back to top Go down
hell boy

hell boy

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration   Character Registration EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 12:05 pm

?
Back to top Go down
hell boy

hell boy

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration   Character Registration EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 12:09 pm

im from the sand village my jutsu list is academy transform academy clone and sand expansion jutsu there is that all I need to do? you no for me its confusing its not for you because you made the thing up. you need to explain more thurely!
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Admin
Sasuke

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration   Character Registration EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 12:17 pm

Edit ur post please. No i didnt make it up RP has been around 4 a long time
Back to top Go down
Hokage Naruto

Hokage Naruto

Number of posts : 19
Village : Hidden Leaf Village.
Warning Bar :

Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration   Character Registration EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 1:26 am

Character Registration

Bradley
Admin

Number of posts: 89
Warning Bar:

Registration date: 2009-01-28

Subject: Character Registration Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:30 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is where you get you character registered.

Bradley
Admin

Number of posts: 89
Warning Bar:

Registration date: 2009-01-28

Subject: Re: Character Registration Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:54 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the ones that don't get what to do here is my character sheet:

Character sheet:
RP name: Katako Uzumaki.
Height: 140 cm
Personality: The very same personality as his father Naruto and the shy personality of his other Hinata.
Appearence: A Blueish Back Haired version of Naruto with Hyuuga Clan Byakugun eyes.

Nindo: A ninja is a guardian of its own village and Protector of its own friends.
Clan: Uzumaki family.
Specialty: Ninjutsu, TaiJutsu & GenJutsu.
Inventory: Kunai, shuriken, paper bomb, senbon.
Weakness: Healing Jutsu's.
RP sample:
A brave and special child born with its own power along with power of a sealed demon who rivals up to the nine tail fox Kyuubi plus this is a child who has the power to use the summoning jutsu impure world ressurrection to summon the dead to protect the innocent.
Jutsu list: Sumoning Jutsu Impure world Ressurrection, Rasengun and Sexy Jutsu plus Shadow Clone Jutsu.
History: Katako Uzumaki help his own father Naruto Uzumaki battle against the demon who is identical to the nine tail fox and the demon knew of its future so it sealed itself in Katako abut the seal was unescable which Katako recieved it's summon scroll contract to summon the beast only as an emergancy.
Back to top Go down
http://uzumakiclanforum.forumup.us/index.php?mforum=uzumakiclanf
Sasuke
Admin
Sasuke

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration   Character Registration EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:51 am

Hokage Naruto- APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Hokage Naruto

Hokage Naruto

Number of posts : 19
Village : Hidden Leaf Village.
Warning Bar :

Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration   Character Registration EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:56 pm

Thank you and Please make a roleplay so are you going to make a roleplay for us members to join.
Back to top Go down
http://uzumakiclanforum.forumup.us/index.php?mforum=uzumakiclanf
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration   Character Registration Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Registration
Page 1 of 1